Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's with the straight chainguard?

Other than the fact that they were too often chromed, what was wrong with the old chainguards that followed the rear sprocket's curve and prevented my license plate, luggage and riding gear from being coated in chain lube?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
While you have a valid point if you are using lube that flings, I have no problemo using Maxima Chain Wax. Been using it for eons.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
What's with the straight chainguard?

Other than the fact that they were too often chromed, what was wrong with the old chainguards that followed the rear sprocket's curve and prevented my license plate, luggage and riding gear from being coated in chain lube?
Why not just get some Synthetic Sperm Oil? It's sticky as all hell and won't fling off of your chain. Granted, it's not easy to find synthetic sperm whales and probably traumatic collecting the needed excretion (ATGATT!) so you might want to try this instead: PJ1 Chain Lube - webBikeWorld

Be sure to follow the instructions and wipe off the excess sperm oil lest you find yourself being the object of affection of ovulating steak and cheese eating synthetic sperm whales like in Ruggybuggy's avatar. In which case you might just want to leave it on there.

Good luck Duck!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Why not just get some Synthetic Sperm Oil? It's sticky as all hell and won't fling off of your chain. Granted, it's not easy to find synthetic sperm whales and probably traumatic collecting the needed excretion (ATGATT!) so you might want to try this instead: PJ1 Chain Lube - webBikeWorld

Be sure to follow the instructions and wipe off the excess sperm oil lest you find yourself being the object of affection of ovulating steak and cheese eating synthetic sperm whales like in Ruggybuggy's avatar. In which case you might just want to leave it on there.

Good luck Duck!
You said a mouthful there.

Mr. Piner, you weally quack me up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts