Shopping around, I couldn't find a reputable fuse block for my DL650 for less than $100. Knowing what it is composed of, I decided to give it a go myself to save some dough. It was really very simple and this setup cost me about $30 when all was said and done. It will cost less if I do another because I now have heat shrink and wire. All of the items used were purchased at Radio Shack or Advanced Auto Parts. I realize that it's way bigger than a commercial fuse block and I still need to find a way to cover it up a little better, but I couldn't be happier with the result. I may look around for a mini fuse holder which will significantly reduce the size.