StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie here and looking to make this new, used 650 strom of mine just a little more comfy on a longer ride. I am finding that the lack of being able to move my legs to a couple of positions, is not faring well with me. On my cruiser, I have some hiway pegs to stretch out on.... is there anything out there that any of you have come across...good or bad for this bike?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am a newbie here and looking to make this new, used 650 strom of mine just a little more comfy on a longer ride. I am finding that the lack of being able to move my legs to a couple of positions, is not faring well with me. On my cruiser, I have some hiway pegs to stretch out on.... is there anything out there that any of you have come across...good or bad for this bike?
Pat walsh crashbars with cheap highway pegs are a good solution for me.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I have SW crash bars and made my own pegs by adding a steel tube along the bottom of the bars and then bolting on some folding pegs.

They are abit high for total comfort, but do you give an option of changing leg positions for awhile. I think if you have long legs (I have a 29" inseam) they wouldnt be very effective at all.

Cheers

R

·
0 Posts
I did a 500 mile day w/o pegs. Got home and the first thing I did was get on line and order a set from Happy Trail. One of the best farkles I put on the bike. $50 + shipping and U can move your legs around on a long ride.

RR

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you have a lionk to Happy Trail? Performed a quick Google and came up with a horse riding site :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts