StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not the bike

this is my 1000th post on Stromtroopers!!!

winters are just tooooo long I would say

Cheers!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
We're expecting steady 40 MPH winds with gusts up to 60 MPH and a chance of snow this afternoon. This, after days of steady rain to loosen the topsoil around the roots of our neighbors pine trees towering menacingly next to our house.

I decided that yesterday would be a good day to ride, downpour or no. I would have gotten up early to ride to the gym, but instead, stayed up late to watch Supercross from Daytona. They had weather there, too.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts

Now that's a lot of posts. Just wondering, do you use a laptop on your bike as you ride or do you have a docking station to meld your computer and bike?

Seriously, thanks for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and knowledge with the rest of us. Keep it up and we will be watching for the 2000 bench mark (next winter that is).:p:p

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I claim some of the credit.

You wouldn't have reached that number if you didn't have my bonehead mistakes to correct. Ride Manitoba Highway 72 to Dumptys, indeed.

And your Strom has gone farther than mine.

Gotta do something about that while I have the advantage of pleasant weather and your weather is suitable only for typing. I'm off to Texas in two days.

Congratulations on your volubleness!

Keith

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL

not sure what volubleness is...but thanks Keith....

enjoy ur ride

it was a joyful -4 today

ugh

cheers

·
Registered
984 Posts

Wow! Thats a lot of typing. How's the old fingertips feelin'? Winters here in WNY suck big time as well. I much preferred the ones in Prince George, BC. Even the weeks of 40 below temps were tolerable. There's a saying here, "If you don't like WNY weather, wait five minutes, it'll change." Nothing like single didget temps, snow, sleet, fog, bright sunshine and rain all in the same day. Springtime is coming - I just hope its soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts