StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

This winter I will be getting myself some Hippo Hands for my 2008 Vee.

I am also about to (re)install some SW Motech mirror extenders (which I suspect are pretty much the same as every other form of mirror extenders). The thing is, I am about to lock-tite the living crap out of my mirror extenders after they came loose (yet again) on a long ride today. If they are going to prevent me from using hippo hands then I wont bother with the mirror extenders at all and will just install the mirrors on the stock mounts.

So, short version: Will having mirror extenders in place interfere with or prevent the installation of hippo hands.

Being a Vee, I do have the stock Suzuki hand guards in place also and want to keep them there, if that matters at all.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply.

I shall proceed to affix my mirror extenders such that it will require explosives to remove them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have handguards on your bike? I was going to buy some hippo hands this winter too but not sure which model fits the best with the OEM handguards...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Do you have handguards on your bike? I was going to buy some hippo hands this winter too but not sure which model fits the best with the OEM handguards...
I have the cyrca hand guards and the dual sport hippo hands work just fine. I bet they'll be fine with the oem hand guards too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts