StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really enjoy my 07 Wee--so much so that I kept it--just in case the Vee2 failed to meet expectations. Really enjoy the Vee2--got it mainly for a little more power and the improved electronics-the Wee did not have ABS. Took the Vee2 in to get some farkles put on-and used the opportunity to fire up the Wee, which I had not ridden since last fall.

Thought the Vee 2 was a bit of an improvement over the Wee--but after getting back on the Wee-I realize the Vee2 is MUCH better--no way could I go back to the Wee now-there is simply no comparison. I am not trying to rationalize a purchase-for me I have two great bikes-but I am very comfortable putting the Wee on the market. It served me well-but the new big brother is a far superior ride

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I felt the same way when the Honda 03 ST1300 came out, always thought I would still keep the old ST1100 since it was so "good" as a touring bike. Well, I really screwed up when I tried a FJR1300 in 08. The Hondas both got gone, I didn't want to test ride a C14. :green_lol:

I bet the Vee2 is a better road bike in every way, love the ABS. I don't plan on looking too close at the new bike, I've learned its hard on the bank account.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
The adage: the best you have, is the best you know.............yup

·
Registered
926 Posts
I paid off my Vee the other week and have been toying with the idea of buying a different bike, or just adding a second bike to the garage. I took a Glee for a test ride for the first time and I am happy to say that I was looking forward to getting back on my Vee. Not knocking the Glee, it was everything I expected being smooth and nice and pretty peppy, just not the bike for me.

The dealer then asked me if I would like to test ride the new Vee2. I declined. I knew that riding it would plant the seed for a future desire that would cost me more than I can afford. I'd rather not know what I am missing.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The V2 is just an amazing motorcycle for the real world full of not so great roads. It is still the best bang for the buck in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts