StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Yann makes and sells what you need

Any highway pegs out there?
Please share some pictures.

I purchased and installed the Yann bash plate, the radiator guard and the highway pegs.
You need to connect the highway pegs to the bash plate (I did anyway), so you must purchase both.
I'm trying to post a picture, but I have pictures of these farkles on my Strom pictures list.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Dan vessel makes some great ones! About to swap my happy trail for his.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you've got crash bars on your bike, Rivco also makes pegs. They attach to the clamps, (I think they make clamps to accommodate 3 different diameters of tubing, whatever you require), which are purchased separately. However, you may or may not like the location, depends on the design of your crash bars. It's an option though.

RIVCO Products, Inc. :: Highway Mounts & Pegs :: Anti-Vibration Pegs – Black Powder Coated (pair)

RIVCO Products, Inc. :: Highway Mounts & Pegs :: 3 Piece Heavy Duty Steel Clamps - 1" (Black)

·
Registered
454 Posts
I bought the Dan V. peg bar and pegs for $81 inc. shipping. I painted them satin black. I like them except they do rattle which is a bit annoying. my skid plate is from Adventure Motostuff.

Man, the bike looks so much dirtier with a flash.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the happy trails attached to my amotostuff bash plate...very nice for a long ride and very comfortable.

One thing they also do is protect the bike in the event of a tipover...I know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts