StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Darn it....you guys are costing me more $$$!

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread! Just ordered style 3. Do you guys find there is any extra vibration with your install?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I knew I shouldn't have read this thread! Just ordered style 3. Do you guys find there is any extra vibration with your install?
Rforce, It's only money right? I don't know yet about the vibration part but we'll find out in about a week. Liked that free shipping part and they're pretty inexpensive. I think I can mount them pretty low on the Givi so I like that.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
I get a bit of vibration in the 5000 RPM range which is typical but I like it. I get to massage my feet with the vibs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster...

This seems like there should be a simple answer - but there isn't.

Here's my question: Whats the down side to welding a two inch extension, angled slightly down, to the crash bars and mounting pegs on that. It seems ergonomic, it would have style, and it wouldn't cost any more to have your local fabrication shop do it than it would to buy one of these off the shelf solutions. I haven't seen anyone do it though, so I'm guessing there's reason I'm not seeing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts