StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a new set of Hidenau K60s. Who has the best price including shipping?
Revzilla has them at $145 front, $194 rear....$339 with free shipping.
Any better prices out there?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm not where I can verify but I got mine about 2 months ago and I think they were a few bucks less. I got mine at cyclenutz.com and had them at my door in 4 days. Might check them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hidenau K60

"I got mine about 2 months ago"

Hey #34, tell me about your K60s. How are they wearing, do you like them? Tell me about the performance.

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
They are like Brand New.......cause I haven't had them installed yet:thumbdown: I'm taking an Adventure up to Alaska with my Brother (Ventureman) in June so I've been waiting to put them on but I think Sat might be the day they get put on. hard to stare at them in the garage :jawdrop:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've been staring at a new set for about a month as well. Got them from revzilla. Gonna mount them up soon since I'm also planning a June departure for Alaska. Got another set waiting in Fairbanks. I sure hope I like the tires.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I've been staring at a new set for about a month as well. Got them from revzilla. Gonna mount them up soon since I'm also planning a June departure for Alaska. Got another set waiting in Fairbanks. I sure hope I like the tires.

Not a bad idea but you will make someone happy. You will be leaving behind a less then half worn set of tires unless your doing about 6000 miles of side trips on your way or while there. I have just over 4000 miles on mine and they are still looking near new. These things wear very well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's about what I figured but better safe than sorry when it comes to making sure tires will be available if needed up there. I plan about 5k miles on the trip up to Fairbanks and have heard that the Canadian chip seal roads can take a toll on the tread life. I will decide in Fairbanks if I should swap to new ones before heading up to Prudhoe Bay or wait until after. I want to head south on good tires since I'll be two-up for part of the trip and then plan some dirt and gravel excursions in Utah and Colorado.

·
Registered
334 Posts
K60 first timer here! I love them! Good enough on the road to keep up with blistering paces, and damned good in the dirt! I'm at around 2500-3000 miles, and they are wearing great! It's a little weird at first, with the vibes that the front throws at low speeds, like in town, side streets and the like! Above 40MPH, it goes away! Great tire, you will not regret the purchase!

I bought mine at the LMS...I like to keep my money local when I can...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have about 2 - 3k on mine and have been riding them locally and practicing off road - grassy fields, old jeep trails, gravel roads and hills. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well they hook up. I really like them. A bit of wear showing but not much.

I bought mine off season at Bike Bandit, but I haven't looked lately.

Great tires for what I'm doing and a good choice for riding to Alaska.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm planning for mine to get me there and back. Approx 6500 is our trip. Pdx to Anchorage solo,then the wife is fly'n in and the 2 up to Wiseman and back home 2 up. So don't have any tires waiting anywhere for us. All the reviews, guys have Done the same trip and gotten over 10k outta there's! Hoping/Planning on same luck:thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ditto!! Got mine for my AK trip also. I figure about 8-9K for miles I'll be riding. Don't want to change tires during my ride. I got mine off of Amazon . I filled out a couple of health surveys for my health insurance and they gave me $75 amazon credit and had some type of bonus worth $100 on Amazon so applied it all to my tires, free shipping also. Sure helped reduce the sting of these tires . Original prices where the posted going rate, nothing special.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts