StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to say hello and get started here
bought my650 about 5 weeks ago put on 2K mi and looking for stuff but can't seem to open pics or reply I get this message:
nottarb,
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been a member for a number of years just lurking and reading. I found myself strugling to see pictures and respond in marketplace threads and I was short by about 18 post in my post count.
Can be discouraging but this keeps the hit and runs off the site and signal to noise is higher.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you are talking about the Marketplace there are requirements that must be met before you can post there.
Please take the time to read the rules.
I've read the rules and I'd like to be able to open pics at least so I can get ideas on how to enhance this new ride!!!

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
I was equally anxious when I joined but read the rules and a million posts and learned many things while going through probation. Patience Grasshopper.

I'm still a newby and find reading pages of posts most enlightening.and entertaining As far as enhancing your ride, Touratech,and the vendors who sponsor this forum would love to have your business.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good Morning Nottarb. I also am a very new Wee owner and joined Stromtroopers after getting the new bike. So, only 500kms up so far but loving every minute I spend on the bike. As othere have already mentioned, there is arequirement that yoy make some posts before being allowed to fully access all the facilities of the forum. As Notacop said, "patience little grasshopper" ! So far I am only up to 6 posts, so it will be a while for me also. Happy riding. Rod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts