StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been slowly Farkling the '12 bike for my wife. We'll be doing a 2K road trip soon and the bike is too naked stok.
Hiway pegs were a must for her, out last trip had us stretching our legs, so I bought a set from Yann ( Narcosis Junkie ). Went on pretty straight forward especially since I already had his Bash Plate mounted.
They fold up out of the way really nice when not needed, the design has them folding if bike goes down. AND at 31" total length her feet will comfortably rest even with the Crash bars.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Out of curiosity, what inseam is your wife? I've only seen pictures of tall guys using them. I am NOT tall.

Alexi

·
Registered
278 Posts
I use them and I'm not tall 5'10" with a 30" inseam if that helps.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out of curiosity, what inseam is your wife? I've only seen pictures of tall guys using them. I am NOT tall.

Alexi
My wife is about 5'6" , but has about 33" inseam, I have 32" inseam, and am a little taller than she is :green_lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use the Yann skid plate/highway pegs and am 5'7". I need to move forward in the seat a little but it is fun to imitate my cruiser riding friends with the pegs. They work really well for stretching the legs for a bit on long rides too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have Yann's skidplate, and I recently sold off my Dan Vessel Highway bar and purchased Yann's highway pegs.

I am thrilled with Yann's stuff - top notch build quality and I've never seen anything packed so well.

I much prefer Yann's pegs because the extra length means that I do not have to wrap my legs around the crashbars. The shape of the footrest and the rubber pad really keep my feet planted on the pegs.

Two thumbs way up!:thumbup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
How much of pain is to uninstall/reinstall these for oil changes?
They're attached to the skid plate, so no different than removing the plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts