StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at getting a 2005 wee with 35,000 miles, some one tradded in at the harley dealer, I'm a harley guy but have been riding for many years used to race a Suzuki 250 and 400 now this was back in the day hahaha like 1970 I'm 58, was looking for a sportster winter bike and seen this beauty so I called the previous owner he said it's a great bike with no problums he put the last 15,000 on it and had all service records from day it was purchased new. they want $3500 for it and it's blue what do you guy's think ?
Thx Ohio Phil

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm looking at getting a 2005 wee with 35,000 miles, some one tradded in at the harley dealer, I'm a harley guy but have been riding for many years used to race a Suzuki 250 and 400 now this was back in the day hahaha like 1970 I'm 58, was looking for a sportster winter bike and seen this beauty so I called the previous owner he said it's a great bike with no problums he put the last 15,000 on it and had all service records from day it was purchased new. they want $3500 for it and it's blue what do you guy's think ?
Thx Ohio Phil
I would say they are in the ball park with the price and it has a lot of miles left in it many of the Stroms around with 100K+ miles. I guess I would look close at the chain and sprockets it would be about time for maybe the 2nd set. Really nothing that is a problem with these bikes just check it over and bring it home.:hurray:

·
phatguy in Cbus
182 Posts
USED WEE

Go for it Phil. Hope to see you on the road.
Jim in Gahanna (Col.) OH

·
Registered
759 Posts
Price sounds right. Go for it, you'll enjoy it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
See if they'll knock off $500 for the color, or paint it '09 orange for you. It's a Harley dealer - they probably have that color...

Seriously, take the plunge, you will not believe how nice it is to switch back & forth with a big cruiser - loike getting a new bike every time! 35K is nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Phil, it'll be good to see another wee on the road in Ohio. I gave that for my red '06 last year and love it. Big change from my Valkyrie but the wee is so much fun it's what I go for first routinely. Buy it! Ride it! You'll love it. Hope to see you in the Dayton/Springfield area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I got it because it's blue !!!!! man this thing is fun and I like riding in February in Ohio got up to 44* today I road 45 miles out around berlin lake
I do need a right foot peg and no one stocks it also it's $70 thats higher then my Harley parts.

Thx for the encouraging
Ohio Phil

·
Registered
759 Posts
Berlin Lake!!! Wow, you are close to where I live, I'm in Youngstown/Canfield/Boardman area. Grew up at Berlin Lake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts