StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while and have recently picked up an as new K9 Wee-Strom with only 900K's on the clock (hadn't even had its first scheduled service when I picked it up).

After riding a Suzuki DR650 for 18 months or so I found that keeping up with friends on long runs was a major pain in the back side, plus keeping up with a DL1000 and a Can-Am Spider on the DR650 was hard work.

The Wee-Strom is a pleasure to ride and my only regret is that I didn't make the change sooner. I've had the Wee for about 2 months now and have well and truely cleaned out any cob webs from the motor! (just clocked up 1900Km).

I live in Tasmania, a small Island state of Australia and one of the best places in the country for bike riding - the Wee-Strom must have been made with our roads in mind!

Here's a pic of my baby

Chris in Tasmania

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Welcome Chris, :thumbup:

Now go over and post on the regional Australian section of the forum as well :fineprint:

You just missed out on this years Annual Gathering of the Australian members.

The good news is next years Annual Gathering looks like being in Tassie :yesnod:

There are quite a few Strommers living on the Apple Isle with you, you won't be lonely on rides. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Ock.

·
Registered
926 Posts
You've got the same top box as me, what are the odds ?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna do some riding around Tazzie eventually, might even make that annual gathering...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome all, black wasn't my first colour pick but it's grown on me now,
the top box was from a riding friend who had it on his VStrom - he traded it for a Can-Am Spider!

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts