StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not exactly new but have finally managed to update my profile:hurray:
Use my wee as daily transport; try and get out there and do some trips; mostly on my own, diff to find riding partners....
As you can see from the pic I my wee is not exactly standard anymore:thumbup:
Was very fortunate to be able to get hold of this bike, quite unique and I love it to bits! I am actually mad about V engines..it all started with my very first bike, the Honda VF 750 r, a V 4...there is not other sound like a V:bigear:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there

Sorry still messing around with profile pics and avatars...got something wrong...

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife is S. African and she is running the Two Oceans race this spring. We hope to do a multiple day motorbike ride. Any suggestions on tour company or rental agents? Will be my first SA trip..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife is S. African and she is running the Two Oceans race this spring. We hope to do a multiple day motorbike ride. Any suggestions on tour company or rental agents? Will be my first SA trip..
Hi there. Unfortunately I am up in Johannesburg so not familiar with any rental companies down in Cape Town....

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts

We have a great big gathering down in North Port every year she might be interested in. Lots of meat, and good south african company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts