StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lurker and semi-new rider in Central Ohio. Hope to soon buy a new (to me) Wee-Strom. I don't know how many riders from Ohio frequent this forum, but hopefully I'll meet some of you out on the road sometime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello fellow Central Ohioan,

I happen to be in the same area with you as well as in the same boat in seeking for a new Strom.Good luck in finding your new bike. I hope to ride with you sometime when i get mine as well.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Let me know when you guys get your new scooters. Any of you close to Worthington?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello fellow Central Ohioan,

I happen to be in the same area with you as well as in the same boat in seeking for a new Strom.Good luck in finding your new bike. I hope to ride with you sometime when i get mine as well.
Sounds great. Good luck w/ your search also.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had one picked out, but it sold the day before I could get there. :headbang:

Now I'm back to window shopping...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Lurker and semi-new rider in Central Ohio. Hope to soon buy a new (to me) Wee-Strom. I don't know how many riders from Ohio frequent this forum, but hopefully I'll meet some of you out on the road sometime.
To answer the question of how many Ohio riders there are on here, I think that if Suzuki ever did a thorough analysis of V-Strom sales, Ohio would beat any other state 3-to-1. The majority of the riders I know are from Ohio, and they are also among the most active in the midwest at coordinating events. Good luck on tracking down your Wee - it's a great and amazingly versatile bike!

·
Administrator
17,516 Posts
Used to be allot more of us Strom owners in Central Ohio.......but I am still active here and host a "very fun" Laborday rally. I will still lower myself to be seen and ride with Stromtroopers, so be sure to let me know when you get your new ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Perfect, i live in the Polaris area, unfortunately; i am gonna have to wait a little bit longer than expected till i can get the Vee since some unexpected dental bills came up lately in addition to a trip this summer back home to Greece that i need to take. Though, it is good to know that the Strom group in Ohio is very active because those are my intentions as well when i get the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts