StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just a quick intro from a V-Strom newbie in BRisbane Australia.

I've had sports bikes all my life, but finding now that I don't need to go as quick that I am preferring a more upright seating position and longer suspension. I love to get away for long country rides and given the current state of Australian roads, the V-Strom is a better choice than my previous Honda Super Blackbird.

For Christmas I got my wife a Gladius 650 which shares the wee-strom engine and I must say that motorcycle impresses me. So yesterday I took the plunge and traded the Blackbird on a 2011 DL1000 with 5Ks on the clock.

The guys in the CBRXX forum have been fantastic in supporting each other, I'm guessing you guys will be the same.

Cheers, Keith

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hi from CW NSW, and welcome! :thumbup:

These guys love photos, of your bike and the places you've been. Don't be shy with any questions you have, either.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Hi everyone. Just a quick intro from a V-Strom newbie in BRisbane Australia.

I've had sports bikes all my life, but finding now that I don't need to go as quick that I am preferring a more upright seating position and longer suspension. I love to get away for long country rides and given the current state of Australian roads, the V-Strom is a better choice than my previous Honda Super Blackbird.

For Christmas I got my wife a Gladius 650 which shares the wee-strom engine and I must say that motorcycle impresses me. So yesterday I took the plunge and traded the Blackbird on a 2011 DL1000 with 5Ks on the clock.

The guys in the CBRXX forum have been fantastic in supporting each other, I'm guessing you guys will be the same.

Cheers, Keith
Welcome aboard, and hope you have fun with the new twin :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Welcome aboard, and yes we are a supportive bunch here. there's plenty of troopers in your area, maybe post on the Australia - New Zealand section. We are having our annual gathering up your way this year. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts