StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You still out there?

No posts from you since June 16th.

You fall down in the bat cave and can't get up?

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He made it, and I got to meet him. What a character ;)
Yup. My wife and I met him when we rode out West last summer. It was too bad we were on the run. It would have been good to spend a little more time.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Has been 9 days since he was leaving tellico, Would think he would have been back on the forums by now. Coure he doesnt drive real fast so maybe
Hes in nebraska somewheres, headed home at a steady 40mph...

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Sheesh !!! A guy takes a detour or stops to read a map and all he gets is disrespect or insults about being slow. Even took a lot of time waving at cows too. Will try to catch up on the forum and then write my own little Lost in America report. Later folkks.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Sheesh !!! A guy takes a detour or stops to read a map and all he gets is disrespect or insults about being slow. Even took a lot of time waving at cows too. Will try to catch up on the forum and then write my own little Lost in America report. Later folkks.
lol glad to see you back on...awesome to ride with you...J.R.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Back for a moment or 2. Sorry to be so tardy with my great adventure write up but fate shot me down a bit. Crossed back into Canada and picked up a real weird flu/cold that is having it's way with me. Can't seem to get it together and make any real progress with writing or riding. Later.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Bite your tongue you young heathen. Don't know what I caught but tried to ride until I had a coughing fit in a full face helmet. Ugly, real ugly.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Hey Kap, if memory serves me correct I have a pic of you in a chair with a beer in one hand and a one finger salute in the other.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts