StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a trip from Nashville through MS to Vicksburg, over to Natchitoches, LA, then back to Ocean Springs, MS. From there east through Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL and back up through Alabama to Nashville. It starts September 13 and I should be back home about September 18 (later if I decide to hang out on the beach a day or two).

I know how north Alabama is that time of year but what kind of weather can I expect in MS, LA, and FL during mid September? Hot and humid or a little bit cooler? Rainy or dry? I'm trying to decide what kind of gear I need to take and realized I have no idea what the weather is usually like down there that time of year.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SnowStrom. That's kind of what I expected to hear. I've been to the Atlantic side of Florida a number of time but never the Gulf parts and never during September so I wasn't sure what to expect. I appreciate the input.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scott,

It will be hot as dragon balls and rainy in the afternoon. Good news is, the rain will typically be shortlived and will serve as a nice cool down. Have fun on you ride.
Oh, just like Tennessee then :mod_lol:

Oh well, I was hoping it would have started to cool off a little by then but I guess I'll deal with it. Heck, you guys live with it every day I guess I can for a few of them.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts