StromTrooper banner
1381 - 1400 of 1425 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Burgundy Vee2 on Hockley Rd today at 2 and couple on Vee2 at the intersection of Mississauga Rd & Forks of the Credit Rd half of an hour later.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
So far 3 today: 1. Orange/white 1050 on South Lavant Rd. going East at noon. 2. White Wee2 on 41 (5 km South of intersection with 28) at 1pm. And 3. White Wee in Bancroft one hour later. I was on blue FJ09.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
And another Wee (dark blue this time) on CR-1 just few km of CR-50 (Loretta) at 5.45 today. I was still riding the same dark blue FJ09.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
And another Wee (dark blue this time) on CR-1 just few km of CR-50 (Loretta) at 5.45 today. I was still riding the same dark blue FJ09.
There was one more yesterday around 7pm in Caledon on Hurontario. White Wee with rider wearing all white gear and whithe Polish Eagle on the top case.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Still waiting to be spotted by you rick. You get around!
Thanks. Can’t complain. Unemployed for over one year.…Trying to use free time wisely 😀. Over 40 000 km last year on my last 2017 650 and 20 000 on my 2017 Yamaha Fj09 so far since end of October last year…One day we will spot each other. Where about are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks. Can’t complain. Unemployed for over one year.…Trying to use free time wisely 😀. Over 40 000 km last year on my last 2017 650 and 20 000 on my 2017 Yamaha Fj09 so far since end of October last year…One day we will spot each other. Where about are you located?
Newmarket/Bradford area. Thats a good number of KM to put on in a season. When do you call the riding season quits for the year?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yellow strom parked at DJ's Roadhouse in Lowbanks about 2PM today. Sadly, came upon a bike down about 5 minutes later. Not a Strom, looked like a big bagger bike that went down on its own. Cops were there blocking the road and a bystander told me an ambulance was coming for the passenger.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Newmarket/Bradford area. Thats a good number of KM to put on in a season. When do you call the riding season quits for the year?
Who knows? Last year I ended up riding at the beginning of December. This year first one took place in January, 2 in February and rode half of the March And so on. I know because my wife is marking in calendar every time I’m out riding…😀

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
And another 2 this time. Black Wee and black Vee2 (3?). 10.15 Pm in front of Tim Horton at 403 & Dundas (bikes meeting spot) in Mississauga. First time in so many years seeing V Stroms there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yesterday morning (June 20) at about 9:30, a yellow 1st gen 1000, westbound on Embelton Road / 5th Sideroad out of Brampton, riding 2 up. I was on the side of the road next to my white 2nd gen 650, at the front of a line of bikes waiting for the rest of our group to catch up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Rick123 found me today at Forks of the Credit. Had a good chat, he oiled my chain and then let me to the 403 so I could get home. Great meeting you today and I hope our paths cross again. Cheers Rick!!!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Rick123 found me today at Forks of the Credit. Had a good chat, he oiled my chain and then let me to the 403 so I could get home. Great meeting you today and I hope our paths cross again. Cheers Rick!!!
I hope so too Darryl, despite the fact we agreed that each of us prefers to ride alone 😀.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Black Vee2 (3?) parked in Belfountain around 12.15. About an hour later the same bike in Hockley Village. Grey Wee2 on Hwy 10 South of Orangeville (2 o’clock).

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
3 so far today. First orange Wee halfway between Terra Nova and Norval going South around 12.30. Black Wee on Forks of the Credit Rd. half of an hour later and finally Vee2 parked in Belfountain another 15 later.

1381 - 1400 of 1425 Posts