StromTrooper banner
1361 - 1380 of 1425 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
grey pre-beak sunday afternoon @ 2:15, you were in the middle of a pair of BMW's riding into port dover as i was coming out on hwy 6.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Pretty sure it was black 1050 today on Guelph Line going South just North of Cambelville around 5. I was on dark blue FJ09 going North.

·
Registered
378 Posts
silver and black beaked @ 5:25 on dundas at guelph line in burlington, you were westbound i was going east.

·
Administrator
14,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,366 ·
After 1pm a single headlight Strom on Shirley Rd. You were just going through the singke lane construction and of was about to go. (on my orange DL1050)

Also west of Millbrook a twin headlight Strom westbound on CR21. I was eastbound

..Tom

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Blue Wee2 on 400 and King going South around 5 o’clock and about an hour later white Wee2 in Angus on Brentwood Rd. going East. I was driving the car this time.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Dark color Wee or Vee in Hockley Village around 1.30 and orange Wee2 at the intersection of Mississauga Rd and Steels one hour later.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Blue 1st gen, northbound on Mississauga road pulling into Belfountain at about 5:05 this afternoon. I was southbound, enjoying my first ride on my white 2nd gen 650.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Black and yellow Vee3 on King Street in Beamsville around 4.30 and grey Wee on silver wheels about 40 min. later taking QEW North from Centenial Parkway in Hamilto.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Black and yellow Vee3 on King Street in Beamsville around 4.30 and grey Wee on silver wheels about 40 min. later taking QEW North from Centenial Parkway in Hamilto.
Rick, we were close to each other yesterday. I was going through St. Anns onto county road 69 at about the time you were in Beamsville. I stopped to put on a sweater as it was getting cooler.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
3 Wee so far today. First orange one on Forks of The Credit Rd going East. You made a turn into McLaren Rd. 1pm. Couple of minutes later black one going East. Seems like the same one half of an hour later parked at Higher Ground Cafe parking lot in Belfountain and Orange one on the intersection there. I was on dark blue FJ09.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
And 2 more Wee on my way to Mississauga. First blue one on Winston Churchill Blvd. making right turn towards Belfountain at 1.40pm. and orange one 10 minutes later parked on the shoulder of the same road 2 km North of Terra Cotta.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Couple on dark blue Wee in Hockley Village making right turn into Hockley Road at 6pm. My dark blue FJ09 was parked in front of Hockley General Store.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Blue Wee2 again going South on Hurontario Street just South of Old School Rd. 1.15 and silver Vee in Belfountain half of an hour later.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Red 2019 Wee, with a cut short tinted Puig screen in Calabogie Ontario around 1:30pm today. Guy's name was Bruce, he's 78 and loves riding that 650. It was a pretty bike!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Blue 3rd gen wee, northbound on Bathurst Street, right in front of the Baycrest Centre and 12:15 this afternoon. I was walking on the east sidewalk, but I'm pretty sure the rider didn't notice me. He seemed focused on the tall blonde in yoga pants on the west sidewalk.

1361 - 1380 of 1425 Posts