StromTrooper banner

1341 - 1349 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
And 3 again. First silver Wee parked in the front of restaurant (red Super Tenere next to it) intersection of King Street and Ninth Ln. (I think). Few km West of St. Catherines. 1.40 PM I guess. About 2.30 orange Wee in downtown Niagara Falls making right turn into Niagara Parkway. And finally orange Wee2 parked in front of Tim Horton‘s in Chippewa about half of an hour later. There was 2 of us. Super Tenere and FJ09.

·
Registered
340 Posts
And 3 again. First silver Wee parked in the front of restaurant (red Super Tenere next to it) intersection of King Street and Ninth Ln. (I think). Few km West of St. Catherines. 1.40 PM I guess. About 2.30 orange Wee in downtown Niagara Falls making right turn into Niagara Parkway. And finally orange Wee2 parked in front of Tim Horton‘s in Chippewa about half of an hour later. There was 2 of us. Super Tenere and FJ09.
wow, you really get around

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Black Wee on 24 just south of Cambridge around 5 o’clock. About half of an hour later on the intersection of 97 and Kirkwall Rd. black/silver Vee2. Finally around 6.30 blac/yellow Vee2 ( or 2 and 1/2) on Lower Base Ln. coming from Mississauga and travelling west.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
White Wee2 at 12.30. Must have been somewhere in 507 area when I (me on FJ09, Tracer, GS and Tenere700) was on the way to Wilberforce. Where exactly, I don’t know...well 12 hours of riding and over 800 km. 3.30 pm silver (or light blue) Wee on Old Barry’s Bay Rd going towards the town.

·
Administrator
13,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,348
Yesterday after 5pm saw a Strom with another bike heading west from Woodbine on Bethesda. I was on my Orange DL1050 and gave the "V" sign.

..Tom

1341 - 1349 of 1349 Posts