StromTrooper banner

1301 - 1320 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Silver Wee at the intersection of Portage Rd. & Front St. in Chippawa at 12.15. I was standing beside my black and yellow Wee3 in front of Tim Hortons.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
3 yesterday. First 1.30 pm black or grey (?) Wee2 in Eganville and about 45 minutes later at the gas station in Griffith white Vee2 and black and yellow either Wee3 or Vee3. I was on black and yellow Wee3.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Silver Wee or Vee yesterday (Saturday) around 12.30 on Hwy 105 just few km North of Low QC going South. I was on my black and yellow going North. Today silver Wee on the corner of 41 & Matachawan Rd. Around 2 pm. Shortly after you were flying passing me with your friends on Hwy 28. About 2 hour later black and yellow Wee3 (or Vee3) on CR 45 few km West of Norland.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Black Wee3 in Belfountain at 12.45. 2.45pm couple on black Vee2 turning into Petro Canada in Caledon . And finally 3.45 another Vee2 on Winston Churchill going North between Mississauga and Nobleton.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Couple on black Wee intersection Limestone Rd & Canyon at 11.30. 5 minutes later black Wee parked next to Esso in Cambelville. I was on black and yellow Wee3.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yellow Wee (pretty sure) or V on York Rd heading into Ancaster. He was coming out of a driveway and followed me for a bit. I mirror checked before Cootes Drive and he was gone.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Not V Strom this time but CBX500 on Winston Churchill in Mississauga at 2pm going North (Belfountain?). Macdoc perhaps?

·
Registered
2019 DL1000A
70 Posts
I saw a Strom today! Park Rd. a.k.a. York Rd. 18.
A nice grey one with bags, S/B from Lake Simcoe near Sibbald Point Park.
Around 16:15PM

·
Registered
340 Posts
12:15, '19 red wee or vee, you were coming south on hwy 6, just south of puslinch, we waved.

2:15 a pre beak white wee or vee, you were with a buddy pulling away from the pumps at the petro canada on hwy 6 @ conession 6.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Never seen so many V Stroms in one day on different locations and occasions. First - silver Vee on Forks of The Credit Rd going West around 10.30. Half of an hour later couple on grey Wee2 on Hockley Valley Rd. Another one (no idea Wee or Vee silver/gray?) 15 minutes later on the same road. 2 black and yellow (Wee or Vee3?) on Hwy.118 few km East of Hwy. 35. Around 2 o'clock I guess. And finally 2 Wee2 in Haliburton parked on main street. One Wee2 at the gas station and Wee or Vee 3? black and yellow again on 21 when I left gas station. This time I was riding blue FJ09 and my riding buddy was on his Yamaha Tracer GT? Anybody? Interestingly enough during our 700 km (9 hours) trip only 2 other FJ09/Tracer spotted.

1301 - 1320 of 1349 Posts