StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 1160 Posts

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Strom in Newmarket area Turning onto Greenlane this AM?

Hi all,

I took my Strom to work this morning.

At about 8 am I saw a red Strom turn onto Greenlane (which is just north of Newmarket) heading East. I think they were turning from Leslie but it might have been one of the streets east or west of that. I was on my Blue Strom with a Givi 52 liter on the back.

Was that any of you?

..Tom

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all,

I took my Strom to work this morning.

At about 8 am I saw a red Strom turn onto Greenlane

Was that any of you?

..Tom
It might have been me... My bike is Grey but I was going so fast I was on fire..

Where do you work V-Tom? I do a lot of business up in that area.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It wasn't me but I did see a light grey / light blue Strom with white bags on Highway 7 going westwards over Hwy 400 at about 2:30pm today.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi TJ,

I live in Mount Albert but work at Pfaff Porsche in Woodbridge near 400 and 407/hwy 7 area..

(For those not familiar with the area Mount Albert is a little village about 20 km east/north east of Newmarket Ontario and Woodbridge is just north of the West side of Toronto.)

..Tom

It might have been me... My bike is Grey but I was going so fast I was on fire..

Where do you work V-Tom? I do a lot of business up in that area.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ian,

I think I saw that Strom heading north on Weston Rd on March 31st as I was getting off hwy 407.

We'll find him yet!

..Tom

It wasn't me but I did see a light grey / light blue Strom with white bags on Highway 7 going westwards over Hwy 400 at about 2:30pm today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It could be me.

Hi:

I've got a red Vstrom and travel the areas you mentioned. If the right side doesn't have the Vstrom graphics on it (dropped the bike and repainted the cover) it was me.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Blue Wee w/ hardbags. Malahat

Anyone here riding the blue Wee with blue side bags S/B on the Malahat about 1:30 pm on Friday the 20th? Rider had blue jacket.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Cochrane Alberta

Don't know the street and I think you were two up on a Grey/Silver 1000 Strom. The passenger lQQked to be a kid. I'm in the area every now and then and would love to have a meeting @ some point in the future :cool:

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
highway 48 near the road to Pefferlaw

Went to Wilberforce today (via 507 which isn't quite as thrilling after yesterdays Southwood run!!!!).

On the way back I saw a V-Strom sitting on the street in Coboconk. I met him.. he is someone about to retire that has had the 2005 V-Strom 650 for a year and a half. He got rid of a Goldwing and loves the Strom. He doens't yet do email or computer stuff so hard to tell him about this board.

A little later on the run, on highway 48 around the road to Pefferlaw (Pefferlaw road?) I saw another V-Strom heading eastbound.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Cool and wet huh ?? Look at my weather forcast for the next few days. Won't be home much.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
V-Strom north of Toronto area on Bloomington Rd westbound

V-Strom Sighting today Thursday, May 10th at around 6:40pm. The Strom was Westbound on Bloomington side road just west of hwy 404. Keith Falkner and I were riding East on Bloomington.

I didn't catch the colour of it (Keith, did you?)

..Tom

1 - 20 of 1160 Posts