StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 1316 Posts

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Strom in Newmarket area Turning onto Greenlane this AM?

Hi all,

I took my Strom to work this morning.

At about 8 am I saw a red Strom turn onto Greenlane (which is just north of Newmarket) heading East. I think they were turning from Leslie but it might have been one of the streets east or west of that. I was on my Blue Strom with a Givi 52 liter on the back.

Was that any of you?

..Tom

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all,

I took my Strom to work this morning.

At about 8 am I saw a red Strom turn onto Greenlane

Was that any of you?

..Tom
It might have been me... My bike is Grey but I was going so fast I was on fire..

Where do you work V-Tom? I do a lot of business up in that area.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It wasn't me but I did see a light grey / light blue Strom with white bags on Highway 7 going westwards over Hwy 400 at about 2:30pm today.

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi TJ,

I live in Mount Albert but work at Pfaff Porsche in Woodbridge near 400 and 407/hwy 7 area..

(For those not familiar with the area Mount Albert is a little village about 20 km east/north east of Newmarket Ontario and Woodbridge is just north of the West side of Toronto.)

..Tom

It might have been me... My bike is Grey but I was going so fast I was on fire..

Where do you work V-Tom? I do a lot of business up in that area.

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ian,

I think I saw that Strom heading north on Weston Rd on March 31st as I was getting off hwy 407.

We'll find him yet!

..Tom

It wasn't me but I did see a light grey / light blue Strom with white bags on Highway 7 going westwards over Hwy 400 at about 2:30pm today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It could be me.

Hi:

I've got a red Vstrom and travel the areas you mentioned. If the right side doesn't have the Vstrom graphics on it (dropped the bike and repainted the cover) it was me.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Blue Wee w/ hardbags. Malahat

Anyone here riding the blue Wee with blue side bags S/B on the Malahat about 1:30 pm on Friday the 20th? Rider had blue jacket.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Hi:

I've got a red Vstrom and travel the areas you mentioned. If the right side doesn't have the Vstrom graphics on it (dropped the bike and repainted the cover) it was me.

Jim
So, tell us Jim, would you happen to live in Bradford?

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Cochrane Alberta

Don't know the street and I think you were two up on a Grey/Silver 1000 Strom. The passenger lQQked to be a kid. I'm in the area every now and then and would love to have a meeting @ some point in the future :cool:

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
highway 48 near the road to Pefferlaw

Went to Wilberforce today (via 507 which isn't quite as thrilling after yesterdays Southwood run!!!!).

On the way back I saw a V-Strom sitting on the street in Coboconk. I met him.. he is someone about to retire that has had the 2005 V-Strom 650 for a year and a half. He got rid of a Goldwing and loves the Strom. He doens't yet do email or computer stuff so hard to tell him about this board.

A little later on the run, on highway 48 around the road to Pefferlaw (Pefferlaw road?) I saw another V-Strom heading eastbound.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Cool and wet huh ?? Look at my weather forcast for the next few days. Won't be home much.

·
Administrator
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
V-Strom north of Toronto area on Bloomington Rd westbound

V-Strom Sighting today Thursday, May 10th at around 6:40pm. The Strom was Westbound on Bloomington side road just west of hwy 404. Keith Falkner and I were riding East on Bloomington.

I didn't catch the colour of it (Keith, did you?)

..Tom

·
Registered
58 Posts
More Wee Stroms

And there are a pair of them in Cookstown. One is faster then the other..............

1 - 20 of 1316 Posts