StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,106 Posts
Yeah,like what made you get the V Strom? What farkles are you desiring?
There are a couple of us that have made our bike the same general tan color. Took Suzuki a while to finally make it an official color. I like the seat double color too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What’s up notacop! Why I decided on the Strom? Read it was extremely reliable, it seemed that when reading about others that owned one they liked the bike. Maybe it’s not the best looking although I like the style the beak is cool looks kinda like an eagle! Is a large bike and not hard to work on and fairly reasonable as far as pricing goes to pay someone to service it. Good power, comfortable. And from what I’ve read better off road than the Versys. Although I’ve only read that it is. However skill can make a bike that’s not so good off road and make it better. As far as farkles. Got to put a skid plate on, some cases, larger wind screen, some kinda holder for GPS, maybe a tank bag, the guards that protect the sides and front of engine, tires that are dirt and road worthy. That’s about all I can think of now.

Yeah bruh I like the color. Wasn’t into the red,blue,or yellow. They did have a grey But I do dig the tan!

What year do you have? What do you have on it? What trips have you went on? Did you by it new or used? Any problems with it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What’s up notacop! Why I decided on the Strom? Read it was extremely reliable, it seemed that when reading about others that owned one they liked the bike. Maybe it’s not the best looking although I like the style the beak is cool looks kinda like an eagle! Is a large bike and not hard to work on and fairly reasonable as far as pricing goes to pay someone to service it. Good power, comfortable. And from what I’ve read better off road than the Versys. Although I’ve only read that it is. However skill can make a bike that’s not so good off road and make it better. As far as farkles. Got to put a skid plate on, some cases, larger wind screen, some kinda holder for GPS, maybe a tank bag
Yeah,like what made you get the V Strom? What farkles are you desiring?
There are a couple of us that have made our bike the same general tan color. Took Suzuki a while to finally make it an official color. I like the seat double color too.
Oh yeah the seat IS cool and comfortable as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts