StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
America can stand tall once again, we are exporting one of our finest TV shows to the rest of the world "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" :thumbup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on, there's nothing wrong with a family who spits out kids with 3 thumbs:jawdrop:

·
Registered
541 Posts
We can only hope this poor child survives her teen years with no insanity.
I feel so sorry for this little girl. I see her sueing her parents when she is sixteen and broke.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I watched it for the first time last night. Even thou I was raised in the south, born in LA (Lower Alabama), I was totally shocked and disgusted at the sheer lack of dignity and hygene.
As a disclaimer to this reality show I will assure those of you who are not from the south that we are not all living that type of lifestyle.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I for one don't watch a lot of TV. That being said , I watch ZERO in the way of "reality" TV. That includes shows like American Idol , which I know is decent entertainment. The idea of following around a person/persons as they live their mundane life in front of a camera just doesn't move my meter. Then you have shows like this that absolutely take the cake. It make anyone from the South cringe to think we are thought of in the same likeness of Honey Boo Boo. That poor kid Will need help as an adult. Guaranteed.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We can only hope this poor child survives her teen years with no insanity.
I feel so sorry for this little girl. I see her sueing her parents when she is sixteen and broke.
Momma June is actually putting every penny earned from the show into a trust fund for the children. Boo Boo will do just fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts