1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I have the Givi 52 with light kit...great quality lights work great.I'm happy I went with 52 litres because even though the smaller ones say they can fit two full face helmuts...they would have to be small sizes.
The Coocase looks like a knock off of Givi but its very hard to tell looking at a pic if the quality is the same.
If you go for the Givi price out a plate might help you decide...or go to a dealer and look at the cases if you can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the Coocase S48 and am very happy with it. The lights are very lame unless they have improved them in the last year. The remote is a very nice feature though. I mounted the coocase base plate right to the factory Suzuki mount that comes on the bike. It will easily take 2 full face helmets with room to stuff soft items in around them.

One word of caution on the CooCase . . . it will drain your battery in a couple of weeks if you don't ride your bike. I usually either hook up the battery tender, or, just slide the box off and sit it on the seat if I am not going to be riding for a few days. That remote is "hot" all the time and puts the hurt on the battery when idle for extended periods.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welllllllllllllllllllll. LOL I think i will go for the Givi case, just have to save more money. Thanks for the reply's

·
Registered
333 Posts
Got to chime in here...I have the 48 Coocase, and Givi side cases. I would say the Coocase quality meets or exceeds the Givi's.
FWIW, I parked my V for about 6 weeks over the winter without the case draining the battery. If it's bothersome, it takes about 1 sec to remove the case from the bike and voila! no battery drain.
Chris in Boston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts