StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a long time member of this forum. I have been, sadly, trying to post a for sale of my Wee. For some reason it will not post. Can you please help me with this.

It says above the post i made, " For Sale You must have more than 20 posts and be a registered member for more than 20 days before posting in this section, or a $tromtrooper Membership. No "Join to Sell" allowed. Posts over 45 days go bye bye. Moderators can delete-edit posts at will."

I have been a member since 2009, i am not a $tromtrooper Member, and i am not sure how many posts or follow ups i have made. I just would like to give a chance to another V-Strom member to buy my 2009. I would like it to go to someone that would enjoy her as much as i did. Sadly i have to sell her, due to years of health problems.

Classact68

P.S. She does wear the badge of a Strom Trooper on the rear guard

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You've got 27 posts and certainly a member for longer than 20 days. Maybe you have to have the 20 posts within a certain time? Hopefully Big B will see this and help you out.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Post it to the support forum. HELP! Mods hangout there and can fix this. I had a similar problem where my post count suddenly dropped below 20 posts even though I had 80+ posts but could not use the For Sale Forum.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been a long time member of this forum. I have been, sadly, trying to post a for sale of my Wee. For some reason it will not post. Can you please help me with this.

It says above the post i made, " For Sale You must have more than 20 posts and be a registered member for more than 20 days before posting in this section, or a $tromtrooper Membership. No "Join to Sell" allowed. Posts over 45 days go bye bye. Moderators can delete-edit posts at will."

I have been a member since 2009, i am not a $tromtrooper Member, and i am not sure how many posts or follow ups i have made. I just would like to give a chance to another V-Strom member to buy my 2009. I would like it to go to someone that would enjoy her as much as i did. Sadly i have to sell her, due to years of health problems. This is also posted in General V-Strom Discussion.

Classact68

P.S. She does wear the badge of a Strom Trooper on the rear guard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts