StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing my new racetech springs and emulators. I did a quick search and could not find the answer.

Do I need to install the circlips onto the emulators. The instructions say to install and check, but I am having trouble getting them on:headbang::headbang:, so before I waste more time and swear too much, do I need to bother.

Rest of the process has been easy enough so far for a newbie, enjoying learning something new.:thumbup:

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
I am installing my new racetech springs and emulators. I did a quick search and could not find the answer.

Do I need to install the circlips onto the emulators. The instructions say to install and check, but I am having trouble getting them on:headbang::headbang:, so before I waste more time and swear too much, do I need to bother.

Rest of the process has been easy enough so far for a newbie, enjoying learning something new.:thumbup:
If you haven't read this thread yet, it may be helpful to what you will be doing, once you get the emulators installed.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/dl650-2...ting-race-tech-emulators-my-bike-strange.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts