StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a Kappa K35N Top Case. It’s a 35 LTR Monolock Case for $59.00. I just want something that is not too big for Day rides and big enough to put my full face Medium size helmet in when I get off the bike. What would you suggest would be a good case for my needs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thinking about getting a Kappa K35N Top Case. It’s a 35 LTR Monolock Case for $59.00. I just want something that is not too big for Day rides and big enough to put my full face Medium size helmet in when I get off the bike. What would you suggest would be a good case for my needs.
Hey Comrade,
I went with "overkill" approach... I got a GIVI 56 Litter one... It fits all my staff easily and even more. I had a smaller case before and was constantly running out of space. This time with 56litter case I never run out of space. Plus, once its there it all looks the same small or big... Invest once and enjoy foreva... :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's cheap, you have a link?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I currently own a Bestem top box which will hold my xl helmet. The negative is that the locking plastic latch assy already broke on me.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had a similar Givi monolock on my Versys and loved it (GIVI E340 Vision NT). Light and well built. Held a helmet with no prob.

I have one of these also and it goes on all of my bikes but only when necessary. It takes my modular helmet with some space to spare for leggings and gloves. It is neat and light. The Wife uses it as a backrest on our 2016 Strom. Tbh I thoroughly dislike top boxes on motorcycles because when loaded they can be detrimental to handling on some bikes when riding solo. However they are sometimes a necessary evil.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I prefer Shad as you don't need a key every time you want to open it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts