StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the KLR650.com $300 aluminum panniers. I am mounting them to the SW Motech sideracks. I have decided to drill through both and direct mount the panniers using fender washers. I have had my 11 year old sit on the bike to see if there is enough foot room. Before I drill does anyone see anything wrong. The bike is on its center stand, and the panniers are 3/4" from the front of the SW Motech bracket, and 1 1/8" from the rear of the bracket. The thumbnails can be enlarged by clicking on them, I do not know how the rest of you get them to be full size.

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
I purchased the KLR650.com $300 aluminum panniers. I am mounting them to the SW Motech sideracks. I have decided to drill through both and direct mount the panniers using fender washers. I have had my 11 year old sit on the bike to see if there is enough foot room. Before I drill does anyone see anything wrong. The bike is on its center stand, and the panniers are 3/4" from the front of the SW Motech bracket, and 1 1/8" from the rear of the bracket. The thumbnails can be enlarged by clicking on them, I do not know how the rest of you get them to be full size.

Looks pretty good from here. As long as you are happy with the location and have enough room to mount them solid no worries.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I'll start drilling this afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts