StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Stromtroopers,

I am 5'68" with 30" inseam, so I need your help regarding lowering links. I have already raised the front forks, but it is still not enough to flat foot.
In Hungary I cannot buy them as they are not available in any bike-shop, also not at dealers. I am seriuosly thinking on to have it made by a locksmith. For that I need the dimensions at least the distance between the centers of the two bores.
I searched our forum around and found the 1 1/8" Kouba link, the 3/4" Kevin Baker link. Are there any other size link? My english is far from perfect, so please confirm which link with what size makes how low the bike? Also interested in the material, especially if it is light alloy.

Please help!

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Why not just order direct from "http://koubalink.com/ ??

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there are some reason. Maybe you didn't check my location. The freight cost itself could be comparable with the purchasing price which I think is also quite high for two pieces of sheet metal. I have not too many extras on my DL, the reason is mostly financial. Just to have an idea about the situation here: the average net salary (after taxes) is $ 4800, a new DL costs $ 8800. 1 liter gasoline costs $ 1.36 it is approximately $ 5.15 per gallon.
Shall I continue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts