StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would some folks chime in and help me with my electronics setup?I would like a GPS and XM setup that I can afford.I have a bluetooth phone and may want to incorpulate it to my two wheeled media center.

I have 2 xm scripts now and use it lots so the Roady will go from truck to bike.The Zumo 550 XM is like $1000 wifey says don't even try it.I see 2610's for $190 and Nuvi 750's for $370.

Can anyone recommend a system that would give me audio GPS directions while XM is playing that won't break the bank?Roady is brand new.

Thanks in advance,
wolf1

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
I got my Zumo a year ago for $630, and from what you describe it is the GPS you want need. You can prob get them for lower than that now.

The 2610 is a great GPS, but does not have all the features you want. You wont be disappointed with the 2610 unless you really want the XM-Bluetooth capabilities.

The Nuvi is not shock or water proof I would be very hesitant to put the Nuvi through a motorcycle ride. But they are great car GPS and other than not being good for a bike you would not be disappointed either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts