StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fly into NC to pick up my new k13Gee on thurs. the 6th, Don't know the east side of the world but I hear you got some riding grounds
Main concern looking for a small shop that can do my first oil change, maybe some Farkles, got a center stand and fork brace from Happy Trails sent to the dealer in Rockingham (sure there not happy) Don't want be installing them on the side of the road, Any help out there would be appreciated. i'll buy the beer, soda, whatever, help me out guys

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got my '13 from the same dealer and they are a great bunch of guys . They have a great big parking lot. I'd put the farkels on in their parking lot.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I got my '13 from the same dealer and they are a great bunch of guys . They have a great big parking lot. I'd put the farkels on in their parking lot.
+1 on Photon Phil. I bought my 2012 650 from them, and they treated me well. They had the best price on a 2012 in the whole state, near as I could tell. I doubt if any of them would have an issue with you putting your accessories on in their lot.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I would go with Normans suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts