StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on a project that required removing fuel tank and realized that when I had placed down the fuel tank, I had broken the fuel level connector.:furious:. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a connector to replace the broken one. Is there anywhere on the net that list a procedure explaining how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
I dunno, but I'd just wrap some electrical tape around the connector once the two halves are together.
Some large diameter heat shrink tubing would work too.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Check Easter Beaver at Sealed or send an e-mail to [email protected] and see if he has replacements. He lives in Japan and has access to many Japanese connectors. He also owns a DL1000 so knows exactly what connector is involved.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks greywolf

Sent an email to jim and he seems to have what I need. Thanks for the advice.

Rob

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
It might have been easier if I spelled it correctly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I crushed mine re-installing my tank last night. I will email him and see if he can help me out too. I would hate to have to hack the harnesses.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I found a second source. I noticed the connector I crushed was Identical to one used on my GIPRO with ATRE that I just installed. So contacted them and they are sending me a connector also...free of charge from Europe. How cool is that? Make sure you give these guys your business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts