StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the fortunate ones that have the new Vee2, does the bike have helmet locks? If so, where is it located?

Thank you,

·
Registered
72 Posts
No Helmet Locks

There are no helmet locks that I have seen. I bought a Helmet Guardian from Twisted Throttle for fifty some dollars. Easy to install on the back and will hold and lock two helmets.

Later

FastLane

·
Registered
865 Posts
There are no helmet locks that I have seen. I bought a Helmet Guardian from Twisted Throttle for fifty some dollars. Easy to install on the back and will hold and lock two helmets.
If you take the seat off, are there two pieces of curved metal rod sticking up. like there is on the Glee, which are allegedly the helmet lock? I've got a Helmet Guardian on my Glee, about the 8th bike it's been fitted on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a bracket that integrates with rear license plate bracket and holds 2 helmets. Works great! I think about $40.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
If you take the seat off, are there two pieces of curved metal rod sticking up. like there is on the Glee, which are allegedly the helmet lock?
Nope. There are two metal square "hoops" which appear to function as stand-offs for the seat. Also, the bike didn't come with the little bungeee jobbers that the Wee did, which the manual said were for the helmet. Looks like we're on our own with this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts