Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
102 Posts
helmet hook

Tom,
I'd be interested in 2. If you go ahead let me know and I'll send the funds.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Chris

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay I am going to order these on the weekend so right now I have three to order on top of mine.

If anyone else wants one please let me know.

..Tom

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I was debating on one but I am worried about the wind getting it and blowing the helmet into the tank.

I am just not sure how useful these really are? I wonder if you could drill a hole through it and use it to lock the helmet.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'll take 3 of these, I can email transfer you the money.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
i'd need mine shipped :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Thanks Tom!

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I should have them here in the next few days. I had them sent to my work and that usually means I get them a day or two after they are supposed to have been delivered.

I will have extras if anyone else wants some,

..Tom

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
The US Post Office was closed yesterday (Monday).........for the Columbus Day Holiday......so give the Hooks an extra day to get there??

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The US Post Office was closed yesterday (Monday).........for the Columbus Day Holiday......so give the Hooks an extra day to get there??
No it's aleady in Canada and tracking shows it has been dropped off to our mailbox at work. It just takes a day or so for me to get it. (And because it was our Thanksgiving yesterday there was no mail yesterday either.)

..Tom

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I would need mine shipped.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I would need shipped as well Tom if possible, or I can just pay you and pick it up whenever,sometime in the next year :yesnod:
Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would need shipped as well Tom if possible, or I can just pay you and pick it up whenever,sometime in the next year :yesnod:
Steve
Tom,
Same here. Can Pay Pal or wire direct, whichever works for you. I get down there a bit so p/up not a problem.
Thanks again,
Chris

1 - 20 of 27 Posts