StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,528 Posts
Looks Halloween-ish? I store my extra riding gear and helmets in a plastic closet enclosure I picked up at a garage sale. It hangs in the garage and is convenient.
Keeps the spiders out.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I like the idea but I have to keep mine in my office closet to keep out of sight from my wife.
How does the jacket, pant and glove collection get so big anyway?
"Hi my name is Rob and I am a gearaholic"!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the idea but I have to keep mine in my office closet to keep out of sight from my wife.
How does the jacket, pant and glove collection get so big anyway?
"Hi my name is Rob and I am a gearaholic"!
This is down in my shop. She rarely comes down. So the "occasional" new gear that she sees, I usually explain away with "oh, I've had that jacket forever...it was down in the shop." ?

·
Registered
784 Posts
This is down in my shop. She rarely comes down. So the "occasional" new gear that she sees, I usually explain away with "oh, I've had that jacket forever...it was down in the shop." ?
Brilliant!
>:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
While she's holding what appears to be two new pair of shoes and asking you which one you like better with the outfit she's wearing!

·
Registered
15,528 Posts
"I have to keep mine in my office closet to keep out of sight from my wife."

That's why my plastic closet is in the garage!:wink2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm... Sounds like with the right cover, it might work with a new motorcycle:

"Oh, I've had that one for months, hon. It was tucked behind the snowblower."

·
Registered
81 Posts
"Oh, I've had that one for months, hon. It was tucked behind the snowblower." [/QUOTE]

That's exactly what my wife say's to me when I comment on some piece of clothing she is wearing !...h.:smile2:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I hang my stuff on the exercise equipment in the garage.
Completely out of the everyone's way!
I keep extra 4 or 5 extra motorcycles in the garage so I have plenty of mirrors to hang my helmets on and more than enough seats to throw my riding jackets, pants, rain gear and gloves over.

MOre than one way to skin a kat:wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts