StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Bob, I live in Willits Ca.
I've been looking and drooling at the V-Strom bikes for about 3 years now but I never had the time for street because of my dirt addiction. A couple of weeks ago I sold my KTM smoker and found a great deal on a 06 Vee, she's only got 6595 miles and just as clean as a whistle.
My girl friend and I got in our first ride last weekend and we love our new bike but the seat:thumbdown: I've read through the seat sticky and posted a question but no responce:confused: guess will figure it out.
Anyways, hey all, I gots me a Strom:hurray:

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome from up north. I Put a Sargent seat on mine a few yrs back and i'm good for another 150 miles before my butt is jello.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from up north. I Put a Sargent seat on mine a few yrs back and i'm good for another 150 miles before my butt is jello.
I read on a review that the Sargent seat dosen't leave enough room for the passanger when you have the trunk box on the back, you know anything about that?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Grass Valley, cool, I'm sure will be cruzing through your area sometime this summer. After we figure this seat thing out.:headbang:
Then you'll probably be coming through my little slice of heaven, too (Auburn).

From one Vstrom noob to another, welcome!

EV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts