StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Alan and I am new to the forum. I have been a 2008 DL 650 ABS owner since 11/01/2008 when I bought her new. Just recently stumbled across this site. Looks like I have found a wealth of information on a great bike.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My name is Alan and I am new to the forum. I have been a 2008 DL 650 ABS owner since 11/01/2008 when I bought her new. Just recently stumbled across this site. Looks like I have found a wealth of information on a great bike.
Welcome, Alan! Yes, you HAVE found a fantastic resource for all things V-Strom. I've been visiting the site for less than a year and have found an answer to every question I've had regarding our bikes. Lots of knowledge and friendly people here. There are a few characters, to be sure, but mostly very helpful members.

I have an '08 650 too but not an ABS model. I bought mine used last year with just 6,500 miles on it, flat black in color. What color do you ride?

Again, welcome.
Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
strom 031.jpg

Here is my WeeStrom. Just loved the matte black finish on the tank. Thank you all for welcoming me to the group.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts