StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I'm a very new Suzuki/V-Strom convert, having come from a Ninja 250R and 650R the past year. Just got my Wee on Monday, and am already loving it!

Can't wait to meet other Stromtroopers in my area, and see what kinds of mods/farkles I'll eventually be looking into.

My Wee is a 2005 DL650, picked up with a bit over 23,000km on her. Already has the full Givi bag set, Givi windscreen, heated grips, hand guards, and center stand. All I'm looking for now is the crash bars and bash plate and I'll be fully set for some epic touring. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome, from another K5 owner!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just bought an 08 Wee last week myself.

I felt a bit strange licensing a bike in November up here in the frozen north, but I have seen a number of recent Canada/ON 'new' VStrom owner postings here.

·
Administrator
14,224 Posts
I just bought an 08 Wee last week myself.

I felt a bit strange licensing a bike in November up here in the frozen north, but I have seen a number of recent Canada/ON 'new' VStrom owner postings here.
Welcome aboard!!!

There is a good group of riders in that area and lots of great roads!

..Tom

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Hey folks,

I'm a very new Suzuki/V-Strom convert, having come from a Ninja 250R and 650R the past year. Just got my Wee on Monday, and am already loving it!

Can't wait to meet other Stromtroopers in my area, and see what kinds of mods/farkles I'll eventually be looking into.

My Wee is a 2005 DL650, picked up with a bit over 23,000km on her. Already has the full Givi bag set, Givi windscreen, heated grips, hand guards, and center stand. All I'm looking for now is the crash bars and bash plate and I'll be fully set for some epic touring. :D
WHAT? Another strommer in scarlem, scarberia, or whatever...

There are a few of us now, Markham beware!

We're takin' over.

Bitches.

Now, where's that bong gone to?

·
Registered
25 Posts
hello neighbour!
recent to the wee, and to these boards, and in scarborough as well!
we should set up a meet for everyone to become acquainted

glorp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts