Strom Trooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick intorduction, just picked up a one owner 2015 VSTROM 1000 yesterday. Been lurking on the forum for quite some time to gain knowledge in preperation to my purchase. I've had a GSX600R, Ducati Monster S4RS and most recently a Harley Dyna Low rider (no good).

So far I really enjoy the VSTORM, it really surprised me how nimble she is and how great the motor is!

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome.
Looking at your past bikes, I think you have hit the sweet spot with your new bike.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome! I am a fellow NC Vee owner - 2014 1000. Had a Wee and wanted better brakes/suspension/power. The Vee nailed it. My wife and I just returned from a 2 week motorcycle tour of the Alps and Dolomites. Rented a BMW GS/A 1250. Great bike liked it a lot, but cannot beat the value per smile of the Vee! I came home jumped on my Vee and felt right at home again!
Saw the side cases on your bike, look like the Mule Pack side cases. What do you think of them? I had Pelican 1550s on my Wee but want top loading cases and am looking at the Mule Pack cases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts