Strom Trooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm Andrea from Bergamo which is in North Italy. I'm 30 and ride a 1992 Honda transalp 600. Next year i Will change and the vstrom 1000 is one of my choiches so i'm here to keep much informations as possible. Probably i'll not post that much because i am quite good to understand text in english but it's a disaster to write. Writing this post took me 20 minutes 馃槀馃槀馃槀 i'll follow you silently

Premium Member
Welcome to you Andrea. We hope you find all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Vstroms are fine motorcycles that compare favorably to other bikes costing a lot more.
There are quite a few major and minor differences between the generations of DL1000 bikes.
You can read about them here for many hours.

Buona Fortuna!

Registered
" i'll follow you silently"
Hola, silent but deadly, maybe? You have wait a year for a different bike? Or it could be financial planning? Either way, welcome and happy researching.

Registered
Ciao Andrea,

Non fretta. Va be in italiano. Well, maybe not for anything technical. We can understand all sorts of english, so post often. And send pictures of your area.

E benvenuto!

Registered
Ciao Andreea

Welcome to the Forum, post riding videos from your area. I've visited Italy and was stunned by the beauty of the land and warmth of the people.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
" i'll follow you silently"
Hola, silent but deadly, maybe? You have wait a year for a different bike? Or it could be financial planning? Either way, welcome and happy researching.
I have to wait september to change bike because i had issue with my license. :(

By the way my choose is between vstrom 1000 and africa twin 1000. My father has a 2017 vstrom 1000 and i have ridden it a couple time. It was a joy to ride. I didnt expect it was such a good bike! Crf1000 was love at first sight but i cant ignore that vstrom has a better engine and on road drive.
I havent ride crf yet but reading around the internet it seems that the only thing that Honda has more than suzuki It,s a better marketing department XD

Registered
One test of the CRF1000, A-freakin twin, is to see how many low mileage CRF's are available. If there are several, there must be a reason folks dump them soon after purchase.
I've heard guys bad mouthing the clutchless version.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Big news! Just bought a brand new vstrom 1000 xt. The blue one. By the way i still dont have license so i can't ride it馃槄馃槄馃槄 i'll put some photos when i Will have the strom in my garage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts