StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I actually have my L3 Wee, I figure I should de-lurk from v-curious and make a proper introduction. I'm Geoff and this is my second motorcycle. I had a Ninja250R for a short time while knocking the rust off my riding skills. It was fun to ride for short periods of time, but after 45 minutes I'd have to stop and stretch. I planned to use it mostly for commuting to work, about 11miles each way. However, family situations meant I needed to sell and I spent last fall and winter trying to shake the bug. After working out an agreement with my wife, I began searching for something that sat more upright. A good friend bought a Honda NC700x last fall, mainly because he couldn't find a Wee and got a good deal. That is a nice bike and I think the storage onboard is clever, but I wanted ABS while still shifting my own gears. Eventually found my L3 and brought it home two days ago.

Prior to motorcycles, I've been very active in the Porsche and BMW car clubs as an instructor for HPDE and Street Survival. Even had a brief stint in a 24 Hours of LeMons ? team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts