StromTrooper banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for 7 years without a post so thought I would break the ice in this forum. Had a 2012 Wee for a couple of years and enjoyed it. Thought I would jump back into another Strom so I placed a deposit on a 2022 650XT Adventure a little over a month ago. Dealer called me today and said Suzuki not shipping any more 2022 650's and I'd have to wait for the 2023's to come out. Disappointing to say the least. Not sure what the issue is but seems strange they aren't shipping and this is only June. Is the supply chain that messed up? If I wait until the 2023's I may not get a bike, if at all, until April/May next year. The black bike with blue wheels really appealed to me which makes it even more annoying. Can anyone confirm Suzuki not shipping 2022 650's anymore or is my dealer full of it?

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just checked cycle trader. There's 2022 XT and XT Adventure models out there for sale right now. But you will have to purchase it out of state. Either go to the dealership to pick it up or pay an expensive shipping fee (might be more convenient and cheaper than flying or driving).

·
Registered
2022 V-Strom 650 Adventure
37 Posts
I've had a deposit down in Canada since March on one already allocated to a dealer. A couple weeks ago the dealer told me delivery was pushed to August. By this point, any lingering 2021 or 2020 XT models in Canada had already been snatched up by those with less patience so my only option now is waiting. Luckily, I still have other bikes to ride.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
268 Posts
Here's a 013 for $5500 in Corrales NM south of you. There are a couple/3 here an 011 the guys asking way over anything that makes since @[email protected] over 20K mi and a 2018 for $8,800.00 w/13K mi. thats nice, twer me I'd op for the low mileage 013.

·
Registered
268 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts