StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you look at my sig. line you will see somthing new, i traded my 950 v-star straight across for an 05 1000 yesterday with 22,000 miles on it :yesnod: and got out for a little time behind its bars today , i will finish all the paperwork on it tomorrow and get my tags on her will also post a pic of her in the near future, so for all of you who like to harassme about my cruisers i finaly own a strom :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Does this mean we're going steady again?

·
Registered
59 Posts
So where's the pic? I highly doubt your black betty looks as good as mine. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so long black betty

if you look at my sig. line you will see that my v-star is back home, the bank refused to do a collateral swap and wanted to redo my loan and raise my intrest rate by 6% because the strom was a used bike, looks like i need to pay off my v-star and find a new bank :confused:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
if you look at my sig. line you will see that my v-star is back home, the bank refused to do a collateral swap and wanted to redo my loan and raise my intrest rate by 6% because the strom was a used bike, looks like i need to pay off my v-star and find a new bank :confused:
Sure.... when all people wanted was a Ninja Mortgage they were all over that one....

Sorry to hear of your Loss.... Find a new Bank I say.... :beatnik:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts