StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site but an old guy in the motorcycle world. Greetings. I’m looking for a spoke nipple Suzuki part #55326-11J00. It fits most of the wheels that are tubeless but spoked. This part is on terminal back order. Please let me know if you have a line on a wrecked rear wheel or an extra nipple. Yes, I did say nipple. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
Queensland, Australia
8,351 Posts
Hi Dave
The classifieds and messaging will not be available to you yet (our way of dissuading spammers and scammers) so I will let this thread live.
Note that not just DL1000 2017-19 use the same nipple. One of the members hear says that his Tenere uses the same spokes and rims as the V-Strom.

How far have you looked?
55326-11J00-000 - NIPPLE,WHEEL, Suzuki OEM | Megazip.net

There is also a Stromtrooper thread here:

BTW Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave
The classifieds and messaging will not be available to you yet (our way of dissuading spammers and scammers) so I will let this thread live.
Note that not just DL1000 2017-19 use the same nipple. One of the members hear says that his Tenere uses the same spokes and rims as the V-Strom.

How far have you looked?
55326-11J00-000 - NIPPLE,WHEEL, Suzuki OEM | Megazip.net

There is also a Stromtrooper thread here:

BTW Welcome.
I’ve looked and checked stock at those places. Also called dealers here in the west and also on the east coast. The Tenere only lists complete spoke kits $82 US. Yes the part number fits a few different models but all share the same part #. I’ve found a nipple off a 2021 BMW GS 1250 A. Will have to tap to a larger diameter for the Suzy spoke. I’ll know tomorrow if it will work. Thanks for your help. t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts