StromTrooper banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to me 2019 DL. Have already begun the upgrade process. Have owned many many Motos. In my garage now a 2018 R12GS and my 2019 Wee. My 2nd DL. Previous was 2012. Current is a base model with cast wheels and ABS.

I look forward to sharing with this community and learning.

Deep in the research mode and looking for upgrade information. Of particular interest right now is suspension and tires.

For now, bike will be used primarily on road and ridden in a sporting manner along with lite touring.

The Cogent fork and rear shock upgrade are of interest. Also appreciate any other feedback you all might have to offer regarding suspension.

I noticed the for sale Cogent items in the Marketplace, but apparently I cannot reply to this. Not sure why?

thanks all M
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
California?? Looks like hwy 36 out of Red Bluff.

New guy here also, you have to post 10 times or be here 20 days or something like that... it's in the FAQ page of the forum. I wanted to buy two of the Butler maps, but can't post and can't message the guy.
Here it is:
  • You must post 10 times before being able to PM.
  • You must post 10 times before being able to post in the classifieds section.
  • You must be a member for 20 days before being able to post in the classifieds section.

·
Administrator
Queensland, Australia
9,763 Posts
Gesture Yellow Eyewear Font Art

To protect our members from the many spammers and scammers out there we impose a 10 posts and 20 day restriction on new members.

However you guys are obviously genuine owners. I have allowed classifieds and messaging access to you both.
Cheers.

Reactions: GFHVstrom

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a TRAVEL folder in my browser toolbar with a SEQUOIA sub-folder with mapped roads all through that area.. but i managed to map all the way around that area without ever cutting right through there. I'll be editing my ride route.. thanks!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome M....enjoy that ride, nice looking scoot

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Welcome, I recently upgraded my fork springs and oil weight. Seemed like a step in the right direction. I also switched to Dunlop trailmax tires. I think the stock Bstones were preferable for on road sporty riding. Enjoy the research. I find figuring out what you want to do with your new bike quite pleasurable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts