StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one the Heads Up voltage monitors to install on my 2015 DL650A. I used the included wire taps to connect to the marker light wiring (small light above the headlight). However, this location is very tight and the wire is quite short - I was unable to get a good squeeze on the tap so one has come loose. Can anyone suggest a better spot to connect behind the fairing?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I connected mine to the accessory outlet right side fairing on my '13 DL 650. It was probably 6 years ago so can't recall if I bought/needed a special connector to access it. I would have got the connector from Eastern Beaver. A dealer should carry it also. I would add wire as needed. I always use https://www.posi-products.com/ to connect wire to wire. Not sure which voltage monitor I have. I zip tied the led to my throttle cable. Just ordered a voltage monitor 'electrical connection' brand from twisted for my DR 650.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that. I have the Eastern Beaver accessory connector but it's currently feeding my USB charging port.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts