StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wrestling if or if not to attempt a headlights relay install. The high beam is no big problem, other than finding space, you can get H9 male/ female extensions that will work to connect to the relay. However the sealed low beam H7 can only be properly connected on the outside of the housing. There is a sealed 2 pin connector, see below. Anybody fingered out where to get such a set of connectors?

Attachments

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,437 Posts
If Eastern Beaver has a relay/harness kit available I highly recommend it. Better quality than OEM and plug and play.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I have various harnesses for my WEE and the rear harness for the V2. He has no front headlight harness for the V2. I just asked him about it but no answer as of now. That's why I am looking for help to see if somebody has figured it out.

Seems there have been no reports of connector or switch failures related to the headlights for the V2 but I try to play it safe and not having to worry about it in future.

·
Premium Member
4,218 Posts
Maybe with the single headlight up front you don't need to worry about it? Just switch to LED and call it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts