StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Anybody got one that did not require a lot of cutting, but had a harness instead?
2019 V Storm 650 XT

Ray

·
Registered
28 Posts
P115W-A2 That's what I have on my 2018 V-Strom 650.. I would suggest to get something like this one: P115W-DHL

The high beam modulating but the low beam stay on, not really big help. If both beams modulating at the same time, it will be more visibility.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I believe they're legal anywhere in the US if they're built to certain specifications. . See this article for more info and a link to the DOT regulation

Some have ways to toggle the high beam switch on a specific pattern to turn the modulator off but I find a bit of electrical tape over the daylight sensor is easier to remember than how to turn it off with the high beam switch

Vinnie

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
You may want to check out Skene:

That conspicuity flicker is VERY effective. Much more than I thought and I think a better option than the modulator (I had one on my WEE)

Note: I wanted a different configuration than they showed (at the time) on their website and they made it for me (actually leaving the turn signal option out and charging me a lower price).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blaustrom - thanks. I ordered the kit. Looks like a quality piece of gear. But, the hardware does not fit the 2019, so, I sent the owner the dimensions of the fender bolt, and the hole in the fender so he can supply proper hardware.

All the best,
Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts